The administrator of your personal data is Old Seas Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Mickiewicza 9/14, 80-425 Gdańsk, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide commercial and/or marketing information on own products and services by e-mail on the basis of art. 6 par. 1a of GDPR.
- All of submitted personal data will be stored as long as it is necessary due to legal obligations (ie for tax or accounting purpose) or in all other cases – until you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
- We put all efforts for stored and processed data safety. We will not discourage nor share them with third parties unless legally obliged by court order or tax authorities.
- In the case of questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies usage and processing
- This site is using cookies (programming code data).
- There are two kinds of cookies being used – necessary cookies, which indeed are necessary to make page work and online payments process and statistics cookies, used to verify the source of incoming traffic to the site. The second kind of cookies can be disabled in user settings individual to every browser.
- Please refer to browsers help for further instructions.